Panoramic Gate Image Photo Credit Jim White

Town of


BACK :  


Click on the licks below to view, complete and print various Town-related applications and forms. The documents are in fillable PDF format.

Administrative Forms

Building Inspection Forms

Permit Applications - General

Police Forms

Amplified Sound Permit Application

House Check Request Form

Sanitation Forms

Application to Locate a Bear-Proof Container Within Public Right-of-Way

Back Door Sanitation Collection Application

Bear-Proof Container Guidelines

Is This Item Recyclable?

Stormwater Forms

Stormwater Management/BMP Facilities Agreement
Stormwater Management Plan Review Checklist
Stormwater Permit Application

The forms are currently being updated.  Please contact Town staff for paper copies.

Water Forms

Automatic Water Billing Draft Application

New Owner Service Transfer Application

New Water Service Application

Water Service Transfer Application - Rental Property Owner

Water Service Transfer Application - Rental Tenant

Water Tap/Meter Set Application

Amendment Request Form - General Ordinances

Amendment Request Form - Zoning Ordinance

Certificate of Zoning Compliance Application

Conditional Use Permit Application

Recommended Landscaping Species List

Variance Application (link pending)

Zoning Ordinance Interpretation Application

Don't see what you're looking for, or have additional questions?

Contact Town Staff for assistance.

P. O. Box 423 | Montreat, NC 28757 | P: 828.669.8002 | F: 828.669.3810