Recent Governing Board Actions - August 2017
The Board of Commissioners took the following actions during their August 10th Town Council Meeting:
- Adopted Meeting Minutes from July 6, 2017 Town Council Agenda Minutes and July 13, 2017 Town Council Public Forum Minutes and July 13, Town Council Minutes
- Moved to complete a FireWise assessment for the Town of Montreat.
- Appointed Mr. Wade Burns to the Board of Adjustment for a term of two years to expire on January 31, 2019.
- Called for a Public Hearing on Thursday, September 14th to rezone the eastern side of Florida Terrace from Industrial/Residential (I/R) to Residential Low-Density (R1) followed by possible action.
- Held a discussion of the conversion of the Texas Road Bridge from a vehicular bridge to a pedestrian-only bridge with no action.